We care about your privacy, we use the minimal extent of information we need to provide you with services you requested, we safeguard your data and we do not monetize it or improperly share it.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement explains how we handle your information when you visit this webpage. We want you to understand how your data may be collected, used, and secured.
Who We Are and How to Reach Us
We operate this governmental website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us:
- Phone: (435) 893-0700.
- Email addresses are found on our staff list, here.
Our administrative body is the Executive Board Members of the Six County Association of Governments, and their contact information may be found here or, you may call our main phone number: (435) 893-0700.
What Information We Collect
Here’s what we collect when you visit our webpage:
- We do not directly collect any Personally identifiable information (PII), directly or indirectly, on this website.
- The web server incidentally collects your browser’s current IP address as it directs and manages web traffic. We make no efforts to connect these IP addresses to specific people. However, the server does note the country of origin of all web traffic as a by-product of serving up web pages to specific users’ IP addresses.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- When suspicious traffic repeatedly attempts to compromise or hack this website, it will be automatically blocked by the server. If the user continues, their IP address may be manually blocked, permanently. This requires temporary access by a human to block that IP address; however, that IP address is not attached to any PII other than the country of origin.
- Those who contact Six County AOG separately, in person or via the telephone, may have their PII collected by Six County AOG staff to provide services to them. However, those efforts are not directly connected with this website nor is such information collected on this website.
Review of This Notice
We want you to feel comfortable using our services, knowing that your privacy is respected and protected. We welcome your feedback on this notice, which is reviewed annually.
Last revision: 5 February 2024
We care about your privacy. We do not share your information with anyone for any reason.
Keeping Your Information Secure
Your data’s safety is our priority. We have taken adequate measures to protect it. Here’s how we
ensure your data stays safe:
- Users’ IP addresses are automatically deleted by the web server, approximately each month.
Note on Records Classification
Personally identifiable information is not classification of records under Utah Code Section 63G, Chapter 2, Government Records Access and Management Act.
Access to government records is governed by Utah Code Section 63G, Chapter 2, Government Records Access and Management Act.