CDBG: Community Development Block GrantHelping communities fund housing, public facilities, infrastructure, and community development projects.
The Purpose of the Community Development Block Grant Program:
“To assist in developing viable communities by providing decent housing, a suitable living environment and expanding economic opportunities, principally for persons of low and moderate income (LMI)”.
The following CDBG goals and objectives continue to be of major importance as the HCDD attempts to meet federally mandated requirements and state obligations in serving the non-entitlement communities.
- Improve public facilities.
- Develop and use land resourcefully.
- Provide decent housing through the use of all available programs.
- Provide needed public services.
- Leverage CDBG funds with other available public and private resources.
For more information regarding the Community Development Block Grant contact Tyler Timmons at 435-893-0738 or firstname.lastname@example.org