Executive OfficeAbout the Executive Office of Six County Association of Governments
The Executive Office oversees, performs administrative duties, and directs the day-to-day executive functions of the SCAOG, as directed by the General and Executive Boards.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance/enforcement of the agency’s policies and procedures,
- Human resource management,
- Financial governance,
- Board meeting minutes and administration,
- General oversight and coordination of departments and directors,
- Correspondence and interface with local, state, and federal agencies,
- Web site maintenance, and
- Other duties as assigned.
The executive staff are Russ Cowley as Executive Director, Travis Kyhl as Deputy Executive Director & Regional Planner, JaLyne Ogden as Chief Financial Officer, and Amy Rosquist as Executive Assistant.