Executive OfficeAbout the Executive Office of Six County Association of Governments
The Executive Office oversees, performs administrative duties, and directs the day-to-day executive functions of the SCAOG, as directed by the General and Executive Boards.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance/enforcement of the agency’s policies and procedures,
- Human resource management,
- Financial governance,
- Board meeting minutes and administration,
- General oversight and coordination of departments and directors,
- Correspondence and interface with local, state, and federal agencies,
- Web site maintenance, and
- Other duties as assigned.
The executive staff are Travis Kyhl as Executive Director, Zach Leavitt as Regional Planner, JaLyne Ogden as Chief Financial Officer, and Amy Rosquist as RLF Program Manager/Executive Assistant.